UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP KID SIZE TOY WWE WRESTLING BELT UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP KID SIZE TOY WWE WRESTLING BELT
Customer Review: My son loves this thing!
I purchased this belt for my son who is 5. He loves wearing it and has fun pretending he is the champion. In my opinion, it is a great simulation of the real thing and provides some educational value through fantasy, role play and make believe. I would have given it a 5, but I didnt because the velcro straps do not adhere well and came off within a week of playing with the belt. Other than making a "make-shift" closure with safety pins, its pretty durable and happens to be son's favorite toy.
Customer Review: Wrestling Belt
My son collects these belts and pretends he is the various wrestlers/owners of the belts. I did not buy this toy for it's educational value--it's simply an excellent, child-size replica of championship wrestling belts my boy uses to pretend. Creative play is educational in itself.

Newer Post Home